Rotisserie Central
June 26, 2019, 09:07:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our little forum has been overrun with spammers lately. To register, please write to Forum (at) AuspitBBQ.com, letting us know what you would like your ID to be.   For more info about Auspit see www.AuspitBBQ.com.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coupon code  (Read 8999 times)
msmd

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2009, 08:09:23 AM »

Any way to get a discount on this thing? Haven't purchased one yet and am trying to save a few $$$.
Thanks!
JonnyRotisserie
Chief Kangaroo, Auspit North America
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »

Hey MSMD,

Thanks for joining us!  I believe you are referring to the coupon code that appears in the checkout process.  Unfortunately, that field is there just for internal use, but the shopping cart we use doesn't have an option to remove it from the public viewing area.

I believe you are in Ohio, we have a couple retailers looking to carry Auspit there.  Once they do, there may be an opportunity to save on some shipping and handling expenses, but no guarantee on that. I will have them reach out to you if they become an authorized retailer before you become an Auspiteer.  In the meantime, we are glad to have you join our forum here.  We are just getting it started and all participation is welcome.

--Jonny Rotisserie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: