Rotisserie Central
July 16, 2019, 05:25:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our little forum has been overrun with spammers lately. To register, please write to Forum (at) AuspitBBQ.com, letting us know what you would like your ID to be.   For more info about Auspit see www.AuspitBBQ.com.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First cook on Auspit with sugar maple.  (Read 3977 times)
smokemaster

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2010, 07:20:44 PM »

Yo,  I must apologize for not knowing how to post pictures as of yet,  but you can see the results of my first loin cook in the Auspit here http://www.utahbbq.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3306  .  I also did a T.V. show the following day featuring a rub and sauce applied to the nice loin smoke added with Sugar Maple.
This is for you Paul.

Paul B

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 07:57:36 AM »

Wow!!!  All looked great.....

A suggestion on your dutch over table mod... a couple of I-bolts in the side and let the post hit the ground(of block of wood if height needed) and you could get rid of the 5 gallon bucket.  Just a suggestion.  I have two I-bolts on my durm and a bolt near the bottom so the post can rest on it.

By the way the loin made me hungry Grin.

Paul B
SS UDS
SS Auspit
SS ROL

Paul B
SS UDS
SS Auspit
smokemaster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 10:19:36 AM »

I was going to do that mod with the I bolt,  but was in a hurry,  just another idea with the bucket,  turns out I kinda like the bucket because I can make adjustments easily with the table.   Funny how great minds work.  Thanks Paul. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: